The National Association of Diaconate Directors (NADD) supports member Roman Catholic dioceses and Eastern Catholic eparchies in the United States and Canada in their work of formation, ministry and life of deacons. NADD member services include an annual convention, the National Directory and Ministry and Life Institutes, online document resources, discount book sales, program visitation/consultation, and networking.
- Resources for the formation, ministry and life of Catholic deacons in accord with the National Directory
- Workshops, reference materials and opportunities to network with peers on issues affecting deacons
- Members stay in-touch through e-newsletters, meetings and in-depth online resources
- Annual conventions featuring noted speakers and practical workshop topics
- Offers the Deacon Institute Series:
- National Directory Institute (NDI) addresses the normative objectives for the period of Inquiry through Ordination. View video.
- Ministry and Life Institute (MLI) addresses Post-Ordination formation
- Resources include an online membership directory, sample manuals, articles, and reports
- The sole diaconal consultant organization to the USCCB Committee on Clergy, Consecrated Life and Vocations
Mission Statement: The National Association of Diaconate Directors exists to support diaconate directors, associate directors, and their staffs with their mission to enable deacons, candidates, aspirants, their wives and families to utilize their gifts in the servie of the Church following the model of Jesus Christ.
National Association of Diaconate Directors
10945 State Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022