Why Join NADD?
NADD members enjoy valuable resources that help directors operate successful programs for the formation of Catholic deacons.
- NADD is the leader in promoting diaconal ministry and deacon formation
- NADD offers workshops, reference materials and opportunities to network with peers on issues that affect formation of deacons in your diocese
- NADD keeps members in-touch through e-newsletters, meetings and in-depth online resources
- NADD annual conventions feature noted speakers who presentinnovative ideas
- NADD regional meetings connect members with Association issues while providing opportunities for problem solving through the experiences of other directors
- NADD offers the acclaimed National Directory Institute to provide training to both new and experienced directors on the objectives of the National Directory
- NADD resources include an online membership directory, access to stored presentationsfrom previous conventions, books at a discount, and results of survey work
- NADD is the sole diaconal consultant organization to the USCCB Committee on Clergy, Consecrated Life and Vocations
Effective July 1, 2014, membership dues are $575 for the first diocesan voting membership. Additional voting memberships are $175. Additional non-voting memberships are $150. The NADD membership year begins on July 1 and ends June 30.
NADD Mission Statement
''The National Association of Diaconate Directors exists to support diaconate directors, associate directors, and their staffs in their mission to enable deacons, candidates, aspirants, their wives and families to utilize their gifts in the service to the Church following the model of Jesus Christ.''