The NADD site is being rebuilt following a cyber attack. To log into the NADD site you will have to reset your password. From the home page, please click the link for "Forgot Login" and request a new password.
If you have not reset your password after August 1, please reset your password.
You must log into the site to access member material and the Diaconate Library.
Renew Your NADD Membership Now!
Your membership renewal enables NADD to fulfill its mission of serving you and the diaconate. Together we work on behalf of one of the most enduring legacies of the Second Vatican Council: the renewal of the diaconate as a permanent ministry of the Church. For your time, membership activity, participation in programs and payment of dues: Thank You!
To renew your membership, first login and then click the "Renew Now" button or click the button first and then log-in. Do not fill out the form until you have logged into the system. If you forgot your password, please follow the "Forgot Password" process for creating a new password by clicking the link underneath the login button on the left side of the screen.
Please note; If you would like to register multiple people online please use the NADD Payment option for the total amount and then send the office an email listing who is being registered and their membership type. The office will process the request for each of the individuals.
The National Association of Diaconate Directors (NADD) supports member Roman Catholic dioceses and Eastern Catholic eparchies in the United States and Canada in their work of formation, ministry and life of deacons. NADD member services include an annual convention, the National Directory and Ministry and Life Institutes, online document resources, discount book sales, program visitation/consultation, and networking.
NADD members enjoy many benefits:
- NADD not only helps diocesan and eparchy diaconate offices to operate successful programs for the formation of Catholic deacons in accord with the National Directory, but offers extensive post-ordination resources too
- NADD offers workshops, reference materials and opportunities to network with peers on issues affecting formation, ministry and life of deacons
- NADD keeps members in-touch through e-newsletters, meetings and in-depth online resources
- NADD conducts annual conventions featuring noted speakers and practical workshop topics
- NADD offers the Deacon Institute Series:
- National Directory Institute (NDI ) addresses the normative objectives for the period of Inquiry through Ordination
Video of Bishop Frederick F. Campbell, Bishop of Columbus and Chair of the Bishop’s Committee on the Diaconate, talking about the Diaconate upon promulgation of the National Directory (2005). Click HERE to view the video
- Ministry and Life Institute (MLI) addresses Post-Ordination formation to enhance the ministry and life of deacons in your diocese
- NADD resources include an online membership directory, sample manuals, texts of convention presentations, and books at a discount
- NADD is the sole diaconal consultant organization to the USCCB Committee on Clergy, Consecrated Life and Vocations
2018 Diaconal Congress
NADD is organizing the 2018 Diaconal Congress of Deacons to be held in the Archdiocese of New Orleans in July 2018. This event marks the 50th anniversary of the renewal of the Order of Deacon as a permanent ministry in the Church.
Planning for this speical event is underway, but we need your financial support to make it happen! Please write a generous check to NADD to help fund our planning and organization efforts. The National Association of Diaconate Directors (NADD) is recognized as a not for profit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
Please make checks payable to: NADD-2018
Mail checks to: NADD-2018
7625 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43235
NADD Mission Statement:
The National Association of Diaconate Directors exists to support diaconate directors, associate directors, and their staffs with their mission to enable deacons, candidates, aspirants, their wives and families to utilize their gifts in the servie of the Church following the model of Jesus Christ.
NADD offices are located in the Pope John Paul II Education
Center on the campus of the Pontificial College Josephinium
in Columbus, Ohio.